Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilcomments it's written like crap I think there's a point in there.

If we're going to play a front 4 of Silva/Sterling/KdB behind Bony or Aguero then it's likely going to be fairly suicidal having Yaya in a 2 on top of the lack of defensive wingers. It's been a disaster against any decent team so far & Leicester are seemingly the masters of pacey breakaways this season.

For me it's Yaya in a 3 (not a 2 with Delph on the wing..) or Delph/Dinho in a 2 with Yaya to impact later on, as he's not a 90 minute man anymore in that role.
I was replying to the team that had been posted a few comments before which had yaya in a two with fanandino which he is a liability but i didnt put all the other crap . I just kept it simple.

I was replying to the team that had been posted a few comments before which had yaya in a two with fanandino which he is a liability but i didnt put all the other crap . I just kept it simple.
Yeh & I agree, Yaya is great in some matches like the Sunderland one, but bad in others, like this one you'd imagine.

How about somebody in front of the back 4 but behind the midfield 2. He would have to stay there and disiplined. Yaya perhaps?
We did that against Gladbach with Yaya there, was nice for getting the ball forward but offered little protection to back 4 defensively. However that formation worked well with Fernando there.

I will be doing a private hd stream for this using acestream for bluemoon users only.
Pm me stating you want the stream and i will send you the link 10min before kick off.

I would play Yaya or Fernandinho in a deeper role playing in between the midfield two and the back four and staying put. If we leave the back four exposed even with a normal midfield 3 they could get at us. We need some permanent protection of the back 4 and that means 4 +1 then the midfield 2.

TE="stablemcfc, post: 9084692, member: 63117"]Yeh & I agree, Yaya is great in some matches like the Sunderland one, but bad in others, like this one you'd imagine.[/QUOTE]
Correct he hasn't got the legs now ! Hes now an impact player pushed on more in the later stages of the game . So players like delph who do have the legs can now do that job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.