Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't play yaya he,s a liability in that position he lets who ever he is supposed to be marking run passed him ie orzil ! Then he cant get back so the back 4 are right init !would rather have delth in thare ?
Where do you start with this shite....

[QUOTstart Sky Blue, post: 9084595, member: 2735"]Where do you start with this shite....[/QUOTE]
Well start by saying wot u would do . Or play in that position,

Crowd will be whipped up to a frenzy, Leicester will be pressing hard, snapping at our heels and being direct. Hope our lot won't be surprised to see the opposition trying and go into their shells again.

Where do you start with this shite....
Whilst it's written like crap I think there's a point in there.

If we're going to play a front 4 of Silva/Sterling/KdB behind Bony or Aguero then it's likely going to be fairly suicidal having Yaya in a 2 on top of the lack of defensive wingers. It's been a disaster against any decent team so far & Leicester are seemingly the masters of pacey breakaways this season.

For me it's Yaya in a 3 (not a 2 with Delph on the wing..) or Delph/Dinho in a 2 with Yaya to impact later on, as he's not a 90 minute man anymore in that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.