Leicester pre-match thread (29/12/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A terrible Sunderland performance seems to have instilled far too much confidence in this thread. We're the perfect team for Leicester to play against, centre backs on the half way line, one of whom is uncomfortable on the ball, no cover for the defence from midfield, attackers that don't press. Leicester 2-0 City.

Brilliant. And what about Leicester? Any weak points there?

We've been dreadful away from home since the first month of the season. I'd stick with Bony and not rush back Aguero (Can't see us learning our lesson though e.g. Vinny) we play a lot of games in January. The same with Zabaleta too though Sagna is looking less and less inspiring each week.

A terrible Sunderland performance seems to have instilled far too much confidence in this thread. We're the perfect team for Leicester to play against, centre backs on the half way line, one of whom is uncomfortable on the ball, no cover for the defence from midfield, attackers that don't press. Leicester 2-0 City.

Leicester also got beat. They might not have as much confidence as they did before yesterday's game whilst we actually well for the first time in a while so hopefully the boys have that belief again.

If we play the team we played yesterday but with Kun instead of pony I genuinely think we'll win.

Let's have a keeganesqe performance - we will score more than you. Need to go for it as we can't close a game out.

Not sure how best to go about Leicester tbh. Arsenal basically said we'll score more than you and it worked. Chelsea didn't do too well concentrating quite a bit on stopping Leicester. But then again we have Wilfried 'miss 4 sitters for every 1 taken' Bony upfront

I'd probably go with the same team but Navas in for De Bruyne.

Might sound stupid after his performance today but he is still adapting to the PL and it shows in many of his away performances. I can see this game being end to end so the pace and workrate of Navas might be a a better option atm. Give Silva pace on both flanks.

Hopefully give Aguero a run out
Navas for kdb = suicide FFS kev 10 goals&11 assists in 20+ games navas 0 goals in 60+ games you do the maths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.