Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hart, boyata kompany lescott kolarov, garcia toure navas milner, jojo dzeko

city 3-1

I don't know why this is not on TV. For me the cup is all about the romance of a lower league team taking on a team from a higher division and on the day having a chance of an upset. Showing Sunderland v Chelsea does nothing for me as its a sort of fixture we see week in week out in the PL. Its like the FA cup 3rd round, I would watch a lower league team take on a PL team, but if they Show a PL v PL team, its not what its about for me and I wont watch. I know they want viewing figures over anything but feel they show too many all PL games

BoyBlue_1985 said:
xmusampa said:
Hart,boyatta,kompany,lescott,kolorov,navas,Rodwell,Milner,silva,jovetic,dzeko and see what pans out up til half time
No way should we risk Silva in this match
The bloke needs to get games under his belt for 45-60 mins and might as well prepared and warmed up from beginning than off bench which has happened in past when he's not warmed up properly and usually when we are struggling in a game like newcastle away recently.our team needs a silva or nasri otherwise we are far less creative and much easier to defend against.
The rags always used to get goals up before introducing the kids which took off the pressure and seemed to work most of the time

I'd like to see.

Hart
Boyata, Denayer, Lescott, Kolarov
Rodwell Garcia Milner
Navas Dzeko Jovetic

Bench: Wright, Demichells, Leigh, Yaya, Huws, Lopes, Guidetti.

hertsblue said:
I don't know why this is not on TV. For me the cup is all about the romance of a lower league team taking on a team from a higher division and on the day having a chance of an upset. Showing Sunderland v Chelsea does nothing for me as its a sort of fixture we see week in week out in the PL. Its like the FA cup 3rd round, I would watch a lower league team take on a PL team, but if they Show a PL v PL team, its not what its about for me and I wont watch. I know they want viewing figures over anything but feel they show too many all PL games

agreed, i love the lower league team vs ppl team games, something new and exiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.