Leicester v City (League Cup) Pre match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
I find it bizarre that this is only being televised in the Middle East. A cup quarter final that isn't seeing the light if day here in the UK is a joke. Has it got to the stage now where they should seriously look at scrapping the League Cup?

City to win 3-1 after a flying start by Leicester

What is interesting is that Chelsea game is televised in many channels ??

GXCity said:
Just got here after being down in London. Mates don't get here until 6 so if there are any ideas where Blues will be please can you let me know?

Dunno about today but last time at Leicester in the fa cup the pub over the road from the train station was full of blues.

The pub was called The Hind.

GXCity said:
Just got here after being down in London. Mates don't get here until 6 so if there are any ideas where Blues will be please can you let me know?

LEICESTER V CITY: Police advise 3 pubs near the train station accept away fans; The Hind, The Barley Mow and The Last Plantagenet #mcfchelp

Think we will need to be careful against them, could be over complacent and for that reason can't just stick out any old team and expect to win.

I would go with:

-------------Panti
Boyata Demichelis Lescott Kolarov
------Milner Garcia Huws
Navas -------------------Jovetic
------------Dzeko

Not sure if Rodwell is fit enough to play, if he is I would be tempted to play him but really like the look of Huws and think it would be great for our youngsters to see them being given a chance. I have seen other suggesting Facy at RB but can't say I have seen much of him to comment, Boyata would appear to be the "safer" option however he is unlikely to be much of a threat going forward.

Guidetti and Lopez on the bench hopefully to get some time if all is going well.

Uptopbob said:
Think we will need to be careful against them, could be over complacent and for that reason can't just stick out any old team and expect to win.

I would go with:

-------------Panti
Boyata Demichelis Lescott Kolarov
------Milner Garcia Huws
Navas -------------------Jovetic
------------Dzeko

Not sure if Rodwell is fit enough to play, if he is I would be tempted to play him but really like the look of Huws and think it would be great for our youngsters to see them being given a chance. I have seen other suggesting Facy at RB but can't say I have seen much of him to comment, Boyata would appear to be the "safer" option however he is unlikely to be much of a threat going forward.

Guidetti and Lopez on the bench hopefully to get some time if all is going well.

NO WAY it would be a mistake. THIS and THIS. Trophy is Trophy after all. Play the Beast today and Dzeko at Fullham.
I would play:

Pantilimon

Boyata
Demichelis
Lescott
Kolarov

Navas
Garcia
Rodwell
Milner

Negredo
Jovetic

modgeblue said:
GXCity said:

LEICESTER V CITY: Police advise 3 pubs near the train station accept away fans; The Hind, The Barley Mow and The Last Plantagenet #mcfchelp

Just been in the hind and no one in there. Didn't know about the other two so walked to the Counting House. I'm on my own with no colours so not an issue to get in.

Can't be arsed walking back now! Took a good 20 minutes to get here

Radio 5 Live are looking to speak to a fan after the game who has attended the match

If you're interested and can speak the Queens, can you PM me your details/tel number please and I'll forward it?

Thanks

Rach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.