Leicester v City post match

Since signing the contract he has scored goals against West ham Bournemouth and Everton. Last 2 games what the fuck has anyone done?
Your absolutely right what the fuck has anyone done, but the same players get the blame, while some are immune, and if anyone dares call them out They are a bellend etc, but gundo and delph are always to blame, and if it's not them it's the referee, the f.a. UEFA, anyone but the fact we have been shit

He still can play there. Stick Zinchenko left back he is more reliable at left back than Delph anyway.
No he isn't. ZInchenko is good going forward but weak defensively. That's Salah's position. He'll destroy us there. Delph would have done him. Z will not.

Where's my mate who would play Delph every day of the week?????

Piss poor again today well out of position again for the 1st goal.

Pep has to put this position top of his list otherwise it's curtains.

Yeah 100%, it was so obvious they were targeting him there as a point of weakness wasn’t it? And every team going forward will do too. Having said that, with a front 6 like we played today, the opposition doesn’t have to get through too much to get to him.

Didn't he get away with the same tackle against Everton recently? It was borderline yellow/red for me but he loses his cool to regular.

Yes he did do something similar. I think it’s just about a red as he clearly wants to leave something on the player. But it’s unforgiveable
as now leaves is with only Zinchenko for next 3 games.

Some top class bedwetting on here, tonight

KDB hardly played for 4 months, unfit
Silva D coming back from a knock, unfit
Likewise Aguero, unfit
Fernandino out

Any team will miss these players.
Get them firing, and we'll be back up there

7 behind with 19 to go, is far from impossible. We've done 8 behind, with 6 left, before
All our big games are at home, now.

Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring

You must have been watching a different game from me , Aguero worked his socks off , dropped deep and tackled back , you cant fault his effort only his application i.e. taking his chances , accusing Kun of not giving a shit is nothing short of ridiculous.

Not doubting that but tactically that was terrible by him and pep, so every time we crossed it we had 1 in the box but in the last 25 minutes we had nobody in the box because aguero dropped deep. He worked well but consequently we had nobody upfront as he was too deep.

No he isn't. ZInchenko is good going forward but weak defensively. That's Salah's position. He'll destroy us there. Delph would have done him. Z will not.

Delph would have got rinsed by Salah. Both the goals today were Delphs fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.