Leicester v City post match

Well, it's been a shite few days and no mistake, but reading some of the posts on here has actually made me feel slightly better. I think it's my brain's natural reaction to all of the negative defeatist crap. I'm not suggesting everything's Rosy - we've made the title a big ask instead of a 50/50 at worst and after these poor performances and a couple of ridiculous strikes against us, you can imagine us losing against anyone - but come on, five minutes ago most people had us as favorites in four competitions. You really don't become shit overnight. And there are worse tragedies than not retaining the league title we won in record fashion last year.

Some top class bedwetting on here, tonight

KDB hardly played for 4 months, unfit
Silva D coming back from a knock, unfit
Likewise Aguero, unfit
Fernandino out

Any team will miss these players.
Get them firing, and we'll be back up there

7 behind with 19 to go, is far from impossible. We've done 8 behind, with 6 left, before
All our big games are at home, now.

Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring

Positivity , you should be banned forthwith , where is F.I. when you need him

Need to rant...

• Delph is a stereotypical Peter Kay footballer. No intelligence on the pitch at all, summed up by him doing exactly what he got away with vs Everton today when we're chasing the game... braindead.
  • Danilo is a god awful footballer, there's no way someone who never has the ball under control learnt to play in Brazil. Should have sold him in the summer. Garbage and injured half the time anyway.
  • Stones has gone back to the CB that stands off opponents and lets them cross/shoot with ease. Putting Vardy on his weaker foot was the obvious thing to do not let him whip one in.
  • Gundogan needs putting down. He is done. Offer him to Ajax whilst we can.
  • Far too much pressure on Sane to be the one that makes the difference in attack. On the other wing we have someone who does next to fuck all then pops up with a tap in from Sane's good work and gets a huge payrise as a result.
  • Already sick of seeing Mahrez jogging about doing fuck all. He's our Ozil but with half the talent.
  • Silva was needed but taking KDB off was such a dumb decision. Gave up all hope at that point. He looked fine, he could have carried on for another 15-20 mins!

Title is over unless the players buck up their ideas and go on a long winning run starting now.
Perfectly summed up

"7 points to Liverpool is starting to be a lot, we are not playing as well as we want at this part of the season. We have to find an explanation. We need to start winning but we can't rely on ourselves. Even if we beat Liverpool now it won't be easy."

Pep Guardiola: "It was a similar performance to the Crystal Palace game, we started well but conceded a goal the first time they arrived in our box. Mentally we are lacking confidence in that situation."

Manchester City have conceded with the first shot they've faced in three of their last four Premier League games. [@OptaJoe]

Some top class bedwetting on here, tonight

KDB hardly played for 4 months, unfit
Silva D coming back from a knock, unfit
Likewise Aguero, unfit
Fernandino out

Any team will miss these players.
Get them firing, and we'll be back up there

7 behind with 19 to go, is far from impossible. We've done 8 behind, with 6 left, before
All our big games are at home, now.

Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring

Now you're talking!

Not doubting that but tactically that was terrible by him and pep, so every time we crossed it we had 1 in the box but in the last 25 minutes we had nobody in the box because aguero dropped deep. He worked well but consequently we had nobody upfront as he was too deep.

You have a fair point , i take offence at some prat stating he doesnt give a shit

Its barely even a tackle as he gets to the ball first and kicks the fucking thing whilst the leicester player comes from behind and the side and puts his leg onto Delphs foot.

Honestly it is never a red card offence, never.

Edit. Its the same when a player goes to kick the ball but kicks an opposing players foot, screams out and gets the foul.

What the fuck is the other player supposed to do?

This - it wasn't even a tackle. Ridiculous decision

I'm not blaming the ref mate, we were piss poor, not the ref to blame but us, but how can a player be expected to keep his studs on the ground and at the same time make a challenge? It's a physical impossibility
I havn`t seen the tackle.But I`m saying that if the rule is a joke and the ref is following the letter of the law,then maybe we shouldn`t be giving shit face today too much hammering.Knowing our luck the twat will claim it was an over zealous tackle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.