Leicester v City post match

It's David and Kevin that force the best out of Raheem - David with his through the eye of a needle short to medium range passes directing Raheem to run, and Kevin with his longer range diagonals. In those situations Raheem doesn't have a choice to make - it's made for him. Without Kevin and David, Raheem goes side to side - the weaker part of his game.

Kyle Walker, John Stones and Nico Otamendi have not yet appeared in the Hague for the crimes against humanity they committed on Saturday before Fabian Delph has tried to wipe out a bunch of, admittedly, sour faced Bluemooners whose sense of entitlement would embarrass many at OT. Delph was at fault today but he isn't a criminal; in fact he's an honest and very decent guy doing his best out of position because Mendy is injured. Mendy is actually not a drama quuen or "sick note" but a professional who's unlucky enough to have suffered a second serious injury in two seasons. KdB made his first start of the PL season and Danilo only his second and Sergio and David returned from injury. None of them had their finest game but I'm sure that if we try hard enough we might be able to think of a reason. Ferna is still injured and we "only" had Gundogan in that position because Pep didn't hold Jorginho with a gun to the head until he agreed to sign. In addition to those who usually act as convenient scapegoats we have a number of players who are not in their best form, Bernardo being one of them at the moment and Raheem wasn't at his best today. The result is that our passing was not as crisp as usual and went astray more than a little, we could not play those balls in the inside forward channels to get Leroy or Raheem behind them and we certainly never had our full backs overlapping, which was such a part of our game last season.

So, the team lost for the third time in four games and we are now down to third. This is disappointing but what is ridiculously childish is the reaction of some of our fair weather fans who react like spoilt brats and go on as though the players had lost deliberately just to insult them personally. Then they make the discovery that Pep is to "blame" as well, and that we are a mid-table team at best! The team is out of form, it isn't playing well and I don't know when we'll get back to normal but we will. If the cost of two poor games is that someone else wins the title we'll have to accept that they deserve it.
Whilst admitting everything you say is spot on, let me tell you I am still pissed off by the last two games.

The reason is the other team in both games seemed to want it more and were prepared to chance a shot from outside the area.

You can accept lack of form but not lack of application.

Rubbish again, trying to walk the ball in the net and then at the other end teams scoring worldies. Most worrying thing in the last two games is our inability to hold onto a lead too.

Certainly not over yet but just makes the game against Candlepool next week a must win game now. They won’t go all season unbeaten and will drop points eventually. We just need to make sure we keep up with them over the coming months.

We have positives that Fernandinho, Kev and Silva should all be fully fit again soon. Christmas is always the hardest part of the season, just need to get it out of the way with as little damage as possible

This is our dip. Ride it out and then come at everyone for the rest of the season.

Or maybe peps no signings comment was bollox and we gonna spend a fortune in the January sales!

Can't recall the last time we scored a goal from 80th minute onwards to win a point in the league....was it the last game of last season?

Troll, ha ha heard it all now, don't comment on blue moon or how you feel or your a troll, a bellend a dipper a rag etc etc,.please only post on here if you are happy that we got turned over by another mediocre team after getting beat by palace at home, my bad must follow bluemoon rules and be really happy and complimentary after another piss poor performance, must keep up pretence that liverpool are shit and will bottle it and all will come good for us

Kyle Walker, John Stones and Nico Otamendi have not yet appeared in the Hague for the crimes against humanity they committed on Saturday before Fabian Delph has tried to wipe out a bunch of, admittedly, sour faced Bluemooners whose sense of entitlement would embarrass many at OT. Delph was at fault today but he isn't a criminal; in fact he's an honest and very decent guy doing his best out of position because Mendy is injured. Mendy is actually not a drama quuen or "sick note" but a professional who's unlucky enough to have suffered a second serious injury in two seasons. KdB made his first start of the PL season and Danilo only his second and Sergio and David returned from injury. None of them had their finest game but I'm sure that if we try hard enough we might be able to think of a reason. Ferna is still injured and we "only" had Gundogan in that position because Pep didn't hold Jorginho with a gun to the head until he agreed to sign. In addition to those who usually act as convenient scapegoats we have a number of players who are not in their best form, Bernardo being one of them at the moment and Raheem wasn't at his best today. The result is that our passing was not as crisp as usual and went astray more than a little, we could not play those balls in the inside forward channels to get Leroy or Raheem behind them and we certainly never had our full backs overlapping, which was such a part of our game last season.

So, the team lost for the third time in four games and we are now down to third. This is disappointing but what is ridiculously childish is the reaction of some of our fair weather fans who react like spoilt brats and go on as though the players had lost deliberately just to insult them personally. Then they make the discovery that Pep is to "blame" as well, and that we are a mid-table team at best! The team is out of form, it isn't playing well and I don't know when we'll get back to normal but we will. If the cost of two poor games is that someone else wins the title we'll have to accept that they deserve it.

I liked the whole of that except for the 'deserved' bit. I cannot see that after the dive by the Egyptian today Liverpool deserve to lose his services for two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.