Leicester v City post match

Delph is a joke of a player.

No discipline, can't keep his head, zero footballing intelligence, and his pace is gone.

Please get rid and bring in a decent backup left back. Ryan Bertrand would work.

This is what you were called out for mate:

"Seems to me sterling got his new contract, and now doesn't give 2 shits, he has been piss poor since getting his money".

You keep saying that it was for something else.
Called out, oh right sorry if I think he has been pretty piss poor since, it's my opinion, anyone on here can call me out all they like, I really don't give 2 shits I will have an opinion and always will, people can call me a rag what ever don't need to prove myself to anyone, a few posters on here know me a few of them were at Wembley with me in 99, couldn't give 2 fucks what a bunch of people I never met think

Trying to work out why Pep puts Foden on the bench when it’s clear he ain’t going to feature in premier league games. Must be a token gesture. Really disappointing.

And where are those posters who slagged me off last week when I said we won't be winning the league this season. Wanna pop your heads above the parapet again?

The wheels have fallen off.
How much did we not want to pay for Jorginho. £5m? The fact is without Fernandinho we are pretty poor. Not just him though, our defence has reverted to 2016 standards
Bernardo and Sterling have gone off the boil as well. As to Marhez. Sheesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.