Leicester v City post match

Team selection not been the best for me against palace and Leicester today but let’s not have a break down nothing has been lost yet we just can’t lose any more games for a while now.

I’ve been saying for an age how bad Gundogan is, absolute waste of a shirt.
Way too often you don’t notice he’s even playing. Pops up with the odd goal with well timed runs from deep but other than that I’m often left struggling to see what he brings to the midfield. Not terrible but by the high standards of our squad he’s very average but most importantly, we seem to function much better when he’s not on the pitch.

It's ok cos Mendy's tweeting all sorts of really funny stuff tonight so everything's actually fine.
What’s he had to say , is he worried about the team , how does he think the title race is going , when will he be back playing ?

Not gonna bother sticking the boot in or questioning the players or pep,after seeing that cnut dive to win a pen for the scousers anybody who can’t see what is going on is either blind or just doesn’t want to actually believe that there is certain teams being given as much help as they need,blatant ..

He is the Adrian Heath of the current team. I am baffled he is on the team sheet

He bottled a 50/50 tackle against Palace, just can't fathom that when so many of our fans would give their right arm to be on the pitch fighting for the shirt. They've got it easy, no financial stress, daily medical treatment, luxury travel. But some are excusing lacklustre individual performances as 'tiredness'.

Someone replied saying Delph could play holding mid. He wouldn't get a game there in any of the top 10 sides in the league to be honest. He's a fighter and improved immensely under Pep, but in reality he is nowhere near good enough for a top team.

Anyone thinking there are single points of failure in our team or that we just need to replace player x is wrong. There's a confidence and injury problem across the board in our team, mainly confidence issues.

This same squad have won all sorts of games in the past, nothing had phased us.

Now we can't even pass smoothly, the little flicks and touches are all laboured, the movement isn't as fluid, shots aren't going in as easy, the whole squad have stopped believing how good they actually are.

Pep must make them believe again, Liverpool is round the corner, it will be an excellent chance to get on track again

Cmon city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.