Leicester v City post match

It's been said that Peps methods burn out the players after a few seasons.

This is his third at City.....

He's just reached level 250 million on Call of Duty and got 200 pairs of new Nike trainers in gold with diamante inlays.
I’m pleased for him , I mean he’s really suffering with the team isn’t he, mind you ‘earning’ millions while contributing fuck all he has to find something to do with his time .

3rd season for Pep has always been his best. Barca won the CL and Bayern goal away from CL final. as well as winning the league obviously.

Something else I was saying before we bought him that noone wantee to hear.
I bet mate, he’s very much a luxury player in my opinion. He seemed to work hard at Leicester, but their game plan was to twat the ball over the top for him or Vardy to get onto. For the record, I’m not slagging the lad off. He’s just the opposite of what we needed in the summer. That’s not his fault, but he’s either being told what he’s doing is right, or isn’t learning how to work hard in a way that can influence in this team.

Agreed, the first goal should never have been near our goal for them to score, as its a clear foul, and the sending off is just pathetic, he clearly wins the ball, well before their player got near it, and wasn't dangerous.

He will, but he needs to stop floatyball and aimlesscross that we have developed into, there's no excuses for it.

Fernandhino is now being appreciated more than ever by all, simply because he's not there, but its not just about him, the other issues are glaring, Danilo was better than Walker has been today, but 4 times he went to head a long ball in his direction, 3 times was underneath it, letting the forward in behind, the 4th he headed it straight up (and out of play), both FB's are similarly affected.

We've also stopped pressing, and we're giving the ball away needlessly in the opposition half too often.

Worse still, we'll probably have to break up Laporte/Stones again on Sunday, now Delph is out (hopefully they'll appeal that and get it overturned), even though he's been poor at LB, we really don't need to be playing Laporte there, and Zinchenko is worse as LB.

That said today, Sergio missed 2 sitters, and we still had enough good chances to win the game.

Poor month all round from the players and the manager, it started second half at Watford, and got worse at Chelsea, the wheels look to have fallen off at the moment, and the football has become as slow as the last season under Pellegrini.
This season reminds me so much of Peps first season, we need 6 chances to score a goal and the opposition score anything on target, both situations also conincide with our full backs being out of form, it's no coincidence.

The amount of worldies we concede is an absolute joke.

The facts remain are the City board going to go all out and spend what is required to secure a top DM, or is it that we won’t pay and therefore keep losing our targeted signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.