Leicester v City post match

Heady cocktail of form fitness and luck against us at the moment

One glimmer for me is that IF we can get our best 11 on the pitch we beat anyone....big IF at moment

Wonder if we will try and prioritise the cup competitions now? Shame if we do with half a season left.

Doubt we will see anyone come in this window
Quite right about the best eleven bit. Still firmly believe that in the last two games though we've had enough quality players on the pitch to dispose of CP and LC. Our defence has turned to blancmange and the attacking side not much better. Speaking of priorities I firmly believe the scousers will willingly dispense with the FAC and CL this season in order to win the league title.

hate losing and being in a bad moods for days and its christmas so its even worst time of the year

but am old school and i crack a smile on my face when knowing we are moaning like fuck about being in the top 4 of the premier league and a country mile in front of the scum, and would it be that bad if spurs or liverpool go on to win the league ??? i can handle any other team than united winning the league or silverware

again am not digging out anybody or the manager and losing to another wonder strike makes it a little bit better to take, i did wonder after the season we had last year if we could even manage the pressure from the fans and media of being record breakers and taking it forward into this season, we have become a little billy big bollocks and think every game we should win and the other teams roll over for the champions

from here on in its a long shot for me and we are in a mess and we have lost our mojo a little and we have seen the cracks at the full back roles and a holding midfield and when fernandinho is missing we just don't have a cover to drive and hold us together

its been a great ride and you have to have a dip and then regroup and take your medicine and glory and silverware should never be taken for granted and its when you know your club manager and players best, they need your backing and love even more at hard time if they are really that bad in the first place

so we lose two league games on the spin and are alive in a total of 4 comps and all of a sudden people are off to the library with a bottle of brandy and their old service revolver? Fucking pathetic. Some people have become the equivalent of rags and dippers on here

Missed this and the Palace games as I’m in Australia on holiday, but will be back for the Liverpool game so no panic lads !!!
How did Chilwel and Mahrez play ?

so we lose two league games on the spin and are alive in a total of 4 comps and all of a sudden people are off to the library with a bottle of brandy and their old service revolver? Fucking pathetic. Some people have become the equivalent of rags and dippers on here

People have become like rags & dippers because they are upset we lost 2 games on the spin? I think it's you that drew for the revolver a bit to suddenly.

Fine margins, Danilo gets taken out before their equalizer in a Leicester shirt and the ref gives a foul 100%. We were not at our best but Ref bias played its part against Palace and Leicester.

This will test peps mettle aswell. At the minute he doesn’t look like he can make the changes to turn games around but I still have faith in him.i think the English players have got big bollock syndrome with getting to the semi final if the World Cup they think they are better than they actually are. Forget how lucky they were with the World Cup draw. Think we will come good but need a miracle for title

baby battler

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.