Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

E5309D72-6AE3-4B09-AB87-4B8887A7E0AC.jpeg
Hope this shows up properly. From a German mate in my football team who works in politics. Basically they’re going not off infection rates but hospitalisation rates. Until a hospitalisation rate of 9 per 100,000 (which I think is over a 7 day period) I would imagine football is still happening.

Attachments

• E89E3075-D018-4A1D-8B9F-D3324936EE3D.jpeg
    E89E3075-D018-4A1D-8B9F-D3324936EE3D.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 20
View attachment 30141
Hope this shows up properly. From a German mate in my football team who works in politics. Basically they’re going not off infection rates but hospitalisation rates. Until a hospitalisation rate of 9 per 100,000 (which I think is over a 7 day period) I would imagine football is still happening.
Do we know the hospitalisation rate for saxony?

View attachment 30141
Yes but Saxony (where Leipzig is) is over 9 per 100000, so they have authority to go further than the nationwide rules. Should find out later today

Do you mind sharing the link to the data? How much over 9 is it?
It's in one of the articles here, but I can't check which one now as I've used up all my free reads!

It basically talks about saxony having the highest hospitalisation rate in Germany (over 9), and that virtually every state bar a couple are over 3 with some like Bavaria (where I was last week) over 6

Bayern region have just announced 25% capacity at sporting events, only vaxxed and neg test to attend, clubs, discos, bars closed for three weeks, Christmas markets cancelled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.