Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

I think you'll be alright mate. If you weren't double vax'd I'd be worried, but tickets are already selling locally, so I seriously doubt the game will take place behind closed doors. They will just implement a proper vaccine passport system for the game.
Yeah, hopefully mate. Covid cases have been rocketing in Germany so I guess anything could happen in the next 3 weeks or so but I noted with interest that Germany's health minister made a point of saying that this current wave is mainly being driven by the unvaccinated which suggests a tightening of Covid passport rules may be in the offing as opposed to closing football grounds, pubs, restaurants, etc

Tickets have already been allocated to supporters clubs so I wouldn't worry about having to travel with the club. Unless things change looks like tickets will go on sale soon possibly next week

What time will the game kick off German time? 6.45pm?

Last edited:
Tickets have already been allocated to supporters clubs so I wouldn't worry about having to travel with the club. Unless things change looks like tickets will go on sale soon possibly next week

What time will the game kick off German time? 6.45pm?
Re the kick-off time, yes it is 45 minutes after the Lederhosen museum shuts which allows staff and aficionados to catch the tram to the game.

I think everyone should think about providing presents and a decent Xmas for their loved ones rather than wasting money on 11 men kicking a bag of wind about in a foreign country myself ,also need to think about the effects of flying on the climate :+)
So your worried about getting a ticket then

Leipzig xmas market will open, but won't sell alcohol. Who's ever visited a xmas market without having one or two mugs of Glühwine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.