Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

I think everyone should think about providing presents and a decent Xmas for their loved ones rather than wasting money on 11 men kicking a bag of wind about in a foreign country myself ,also need to think about the effects of flying on the climate :+)
What about wanting to visit the Lederhosen museum (open every day 9am -5pm)
Yes my loved ones might not get presents but I have always wanted to go to it. Is that OK?

What about wanting to visit the Lederhosen museum (open every day 9am -5pm)
Yes my loved ones might not get presents but I have always wanted to go to it. Is that OK?
No it isn't you shouldn't be leaving the country at that time of year and definitely shouldn't be thinking about buying a match ticket :+)

Decided to give this a miss now scary shit the numbers coming out of Leipzig with covid they may even cancel away fans yet, watched a program last night icu full anti vaxers fighting with police etc just not worth the risk
Its 312 per 100,000 in Greater Manchester and 321 per 100,000 in Leipzig. Everyone at the game will have to prove they are double vaccinated.

These things can change on a weekly and daily basis and takes the fun out of it. Probably get a Germany trip next year...

Yeah, had that too.

Already booked independent travel so would be pissed off if tickets have been scyphoned off again for this.
Would be proper annoying if independent travel for this one is ruled out but that's Covid uncertainty for us. Hopefully you'll get reimbursed but could be tricky if travel into Germany is still allowed? I've no chance of booking on any official club trip as I'm actually already in Germany with the other half when the game takes place. We're there for 6 days - 3 in Hannover and 3 in Hamburg - and my plan was to get the train from Hannover to Leipzig on the day of the game and stay in the Premier Inn near Leipzig station before getting the train back to Hannover the next morning.

Last edited:
Would be proper annoying if independent travel for this one is ruled out but that's Covid uncertainty for us. Hopefully you'll get reimbursed but could be tricky if travel into Germany is still allowed? I've no chance of booking on any official club trip as I'm actually already in Germany with the other half. We're there for 6 days - 3 in Hannover and 3 in Hamburg - and my plan was to get the train from Hannover to Leipzig on the day of the game and stay in the Premier Inn near Leipzig station before getting the train back to Hannover the next morning.
Likewise I am due to be in Germany from the Monday to the Friday, and I am in the same hotel for the night of the game.

There is no justification other than profiteering for an organised trip to be allowed but independent travel to be banned. Either they trust the vaccine or they dont, so either both are safe or neither are in those circumstances. Just dont think the club should be scyphoning off already limited tickets to give to their "official travel provider". Slippery slope.

FYI Wolfsburg (near Hannover) are at home the night after our game if you can get permission from your other half.

Likewise I am due to be in Germany from the Monday to the Friday, and I am in the same hotel for the night of the game.

There is no justification other than profiteering for an organised trip to be allowed but independent travel to be banned. Either they trust the vaccine or they dont, so either both are safe or neither are in those circumstances. Just dont think the club should be scyphoning off already limited tickets to give to their "official travel provider". Slippery slope.

FYI Wolfsburg (near Hannover) are at home the night after our game if you can get permission from your other half.
Apparently the club made a mistake including a match ticket in the package,surprise surprise

Would be proper annoying if independent travel for this one is ruled out but that's Covid uncertainty for us. Hopefully you'll get reimbursed but could be tricky if travel into Germany is still allowed? I've no chance of booking on any official club trip as I'm actually already in Germany with the other half when the game takes place. We're there for 6 days - 3 in Hannover and 3 in Hamburg - and my plan was to get the train from Hannover to Leipzig on the day of the game and stay in the Premier Inn near Leipzig station before getting the train back to Hannover the next morning.
I think you'll be alright mate. If you weren't double vax'd I'd be worried, but tickets are already selling locally, so I seriously doubt the game will take place behind closed doors. They will just implement a proper vaccine passport system for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.