Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

At the start of this week, Saxony banned unvaccinated people from bars, restaurants, public events and sport and leisure facilities.
Same rule applies in Berlin now too by the way, for those of you who are travelling via here. I'm pretty sure you can use QR code off the NHS app - had a drink with a mate who was visiting from London last night and it worked fine for him.

Same rule applies in Berlin now too by the way, for those of you who are travelling via here. I'm pretty sure you can use QR code off the NHS app - had a drink with a mate who was visiting from London last night and it worked fine for him.
Germany records 50,000 COVID-19 cases in ‘dramatic’ virus surge | Euronews

Yes, it seems like they're now targeting the Unvaccinated with all kinds of restrictions. Hopefully none of these rules will apply to us come 3 weeks time.

You have to be double jabbed to enter Germany anyway so the bars situation is surely irrelevant?
Correct, was thinking worst case scenario like them moving large gatherings like sporting events to behind closed doors again until under control.

Leipzig tickets will be on sale/sold way before the PSG game on the 24th. I think quite a few (Including myself) might have already prebooked their travel/accom for this game way in advance. I'd imagine tickets for this may be of more demand than the previous two aways in Europe this season.
Ticket allocation by Leipzig could be delayed by the possibility of further Covid restrictions in Saxony due to the increasingly high cases. I think it's pretty uncertain what's going to happen at the moment, and as we know from the last year and a half things could change at any moment. Like you, I've pre-booked travel for me (and the missus) so would be a bit of a pisser if can't go to footy or even Xmas markets. At least watching in Leipzig bar could be fun.

Correct, was thinking worst case scenario like them moving large gatherings like sporting events to behind closed doors again until under control.
Yeah possibly. I'm actually in Germany right now and what I will say is the people here actually abide by the rules a lot better. If you gotta wear a mask in a setting then people do, there don't seem to be any exemptions people all seem to wear them and if they're not they don't get in.
I've had my covid pass asked for on a few occcassions here yet never once been asked in England.

3 nights in Berlin 5/6/7th Dec. Day in Prague on the Mon. £36 return by train. Meet up with 'pendlebury blue' Mon night. Flights via Brussels with Lufthansa £200.

Interesting survey received by City this morning. Talking about the away game at RB Leipzig and how they may be offering a ticket and travel package for £319 all in.

Wonder whether Germany are trying to restrict away ticket sales to only people who are in and out within 12 hours or so?

Interesting survey received by City this morning. Talking about the away game at RB Leipzig and how they may be offering a ticket and travel package for £319 all in.

Wonder whether Germany are trying to restrict away ticket sales to only people who are in and out within 12 hours or so?
Yeah, had that too.

Already booked independent travel so would be pissed off if tickets have been scyphoned off again for this.

I don’t know if the previous trips were full or not,I always do my own thing,but perhaps they’re struggling to fill an aircraft with prices in excess of £300 for each trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.