Leipzig Away - no fans in the stadium / Covid

Bayern region have just announced 25% capacity at sporting events, only vaxxed and neg test to attend, clubs, discos, bars closed for three weeks, Christmas markets cancelled
An earlier post not sure who it was said that there was only 600 tickets on sale at the start of sale,perhaps both clubs were going towards 25% capacity by the time match day comes round.which 5% of 1200 = 600.just guessing really

An earlier post not sure who it was said that there was only 600 tickets on sale at the start of sale,perhaps both clubs were going towards 25% capacity by the time match day comes round.which 5% of 1200 = 600.just guessing really
No, the rest are the tickets players staff and supporter clubs take.

Got to say, it's not looking good at the moment from everything I've read. I've got flights to Frankfurt booked, train to Leipzig and two nights accommodation. FFS.

Got to say, it's not looking good at the moment from everything I've read. I've got flights to Frankfurt booked, train to Leipzig and two nights accommodation. FFS.
I agree, my worry is they put measures in for two weeks starting Monday which will leave us in complete limbo.

Where would people stand in terms of refunds from airline companies and hotels if Germany are still accepting visitors but certain regions, ie: Saxony, are locked down with everything from football grounds to bars and restaurants and Xmas markets closed? If the whole country is locked down with no flights allowed in, I've found it easy enough to get refunds from the airlines and hotels but I'd imagine it might be a bit more tricky if a scenario such as the one I've outlined becomes a reality.

Luckily, my current lay out for Leipzig is nowhere near as balls deep as yours. As I'm already due over in Germany with the other half for 6 nights which has been booked since long before the CL draw took place, the Leipzig game has just dropped handily for me and would only involve a return train journey from Hannover (not yet booked), 1 night's refundable accommodation at the Premier Inn (48 Euros), and the match ticket (£23) which I presume would also be refunded.

I’m in the same boat. Flights to Berlin booked along with train and two nights in Leipzig. You couldn’t make it up…….

Where would people stand in terms of refunds from airline companies and hotels if Germany are still accepting visitors but certain regions, ie: Saxony, are locked down with everything from football grounds to bars and restaurants and Xmas markets closed? If the whole country is locked down with no flights allowed in, I've found it easy enough to get refunds from the airlines and hotels but I'd imagine it might be a bit more tricky if a scenario such as the one I've outlined becomes a reality.

Luckily, my current lay out for Leipzig is nowhere near as balls deep as yours. As I'm already due over in Germany with the other half for 6 nights which has been booked since long before the CL draw took place, the Leipzig game has just dropped handily for me and would only involve a return train journey from Hannover (not yet booked), 1 night's refundable accommodation at the Premier Inn (48 Euros), and the match ticket (£23) which I presume would also be refunded.
Just been checking. BA will give me a voucher as will Deutsche-Bahn, Airbnb full refund if cancelled by 1st Dec, so not disastrous just thoroughly pissed off if it doesn't happen as was looking forward to new city and new ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.