Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

Do people reckon it will go on our City wallet or will we have to download some from Leipzig ?
I attended RB v Stuttgart last Friday.

I'd already booked two tickets via their website and was sent an email confirmation. However, to actually download the tickets I had to click onto the email link and install the RB App. Once I'd done that, the two tickets appeared on the App.
I was then given the option of using both tickets or assigning them to somebody else. Obviously one of the tickets was for me, so I added my mate's email address and mobile number, and he was automatically sent a link from RB
Just like me, he then had to install their App and the ticket appeared on his phone.

To be fair, the whole process only took two minutes.

Once we got to the stadium, we had to open our mobile ticket at the scanner.

Oh, and the stadium is a tad weird. You think it's on the top of a brow, but once you reach the top of the stairs, the stadium is actually below you, and you have to walk down another set of stairs to reach the concourse.
Then if you're in the upper tier you'll have to walk up another flight of stairs inside the stadium.
The average age of their support must be less than 25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.