Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

Thanks. How did you find the experience and prices mate? I’m on Spikes trip with 6 others so only really there for 24 hours. Any tips?
We found some decent pubs and a good beer hall Augustiner am Markt located on the main square, and a couple of scruffy Irish bars (which naturally we frequented) close to the stadium.

The stadium is walking distance from the city centre, and it’s almost an optical illusion, appearing to be on top of a hill, until you climb the steps and realise that it’s actually beneath you.

The city itself is quite cheap, and the RB fanbase is incredibly young, presumably because they’re a young club.
Expect lots of loud music in the stadium from Don't Stop Me Now to Freed From Desire

We found some decent pubs and a good beer hall Augustiner am Markt located on the main square, and a couple of scruffy Irish bars (which naturally we frequented) close to the stadium.

The stadium is walking distance from the city centre, and it’s almost an optical illusion, appearing to be on top of a hill, until you climb the steps and realise that it’s actually beneath you.

The city itself is quite cheap, and the RB fanbase is incredibly young, presumably because they’re a young club.
Expect lots of loud music in the stadium from Don't Stop Me Now to Freed From Desire
Augustiner beer is very good.

Flights booked looking for 1 ticket for this match meet Leipzig or Greater Manchester message me if you can help .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.