Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

Just missed out for a match ticket.

Got everything else booked so need to decide what to do now.

There seems to be a few on the ticket websites, so will contemplate getting one off there.

I'm on that Cologne flight on the Tuesday morning - what train are you getting to Leipzig as the one I booked has been cancelled?
We’re staying cologne overnight getting the early one weds back to cologne Thursday another night there fly back Friday mate I will pm you the time when home

Just missed out for a match ticket.

Got everything else booked so need to decide what to do now.

There seems to be a few on the ticket websites, so will contemplate getting one off there.
Try Leipzig website,heard there’s a neutral zone

I think maybe because it’s attracting both types of fans as well making it even more popular. Germany is always a good trip for the pissheads. But with it only been down the road from Berlin it’s probably attractive to those into all the tourist stuff aswell.

I know one kid who hardly ever goes, who’s on the trip specifically to combine the football with a visit to where David Bowie made one of his records or some shit.

Hansa studios?
Edinburgh to Berlin train to Leipzig next day then back to berlin for 1 night then flight to Edinburgh on the Friday

Glasgow Celtic got 3k for Leipzig in the groups and we only got 2.3k and from the looks of it could of easily sold 3k . Hopefully the club can get more of a allocation

Manchester to Berlin Tuesday. With a night in Berlin
Wednesday train into leipzig
Wednesday night in leipzig
Train back to Berlin and flight back Thursday afternoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.