Leipzig Overnight Stay available

Yes it is dearer but some people only want to go for the match and sport opps do all the booking, if you want to book independent it's your choice book for berlin then train to Leipzig and then book all return . Dont knock sports opps they do a good job.
Not slagging them of used them myself
But this seems very overpriced for flight only and yes they do do a great job but as u said convenient for some each to there own I’ve paid £200 for 4star hotel for 4 nights including flights yes it will probably cost £50 in train fares but can’t justify £300 flight only anyway which ever way blues get there what a good trip it will be
C t I d

Sorry to be super dull - and despite booking flights/hotel/car hire into Berlin - does anyone know about limited numbers at games as a result of rising German Covid numbers? Thoughts on chance of a VERY limited ticket allocation?

Sorry to be super dull - and despite booking flights/hotel/car hire into Berlin - does anyone know about limited numbers at games as a result of rising German Covid numbers? Thoughts on chance of a VERY limited ticket allocation?
Just been watching a news report that said Germany and the Netherlands are looking at new restrictions for Covid-19 :(

Just read it, really fearing the worst for this trip. Germany currently have considerably worst rates that the Netherlands also.

Netherlands to bring in Western Europe's first winter lockdown as Covid-19 rates across Europe soar (msn.com)
It seems like its only going to affect people that are not fully vaccinated at the moment in Germany, so us that are going over will be ok, can't see them going much further because of the tourist income during the Christmas period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.