Leipzig ticket points

Not fussed if I don’t get a ticket, I’ve been many times without and had better times in many ways … Getting fed up with the hassle of going to the match and being fucked about.
it’s meeting everyone beforehand I look forward too… See ya’ll there, yer crazy Blue fuckers..!
Got to agree I’ve loved every European trip I’ve been on but the only time I went without a ticket Barca 2014 was my favourite!

Got to agree I’ve loved every European trip I’ve been on but the only time I went without a ticket Barca 2014 was my favourite!
That was a good trip with the low point being the match. Being sat on the 5th tier with a net in the way and the players only identifiable using binoculars wasn't a great match going experience, although I do recall more sink pissing at that match than any other I've been to due to the inadequate facilities. Losing didn't help either.

That was a good trip with the low point being the match. Being sat on the 5th tier with a net in the way and the players only identifiable using binoculars wasn't a great match going experience, although I do recall more sink pissing at that match than any other I've been to due to the inadequate facilities. Losing didn't help either.
Yeah I got tickets the year after when we played them again and wished I’d watched it in the temple bar like the other one!

Is anyone able to buy a leipzig away for my lad? If not going yourself of course! I'm assuming OK to ask? He's on 9k points and incup scheme but worried won't get one and desperate to go. Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.