Leon Bailey

We should push for Greizmann big time! Perfect age, can play across the front three and wants out of athletico

I would rather have bailey than hazard or mahrez to be honest. sane, sterling, jesus and bernardo will all push on and get even better next year (hopefully) so a bailey who is rapid, good technically, versatile and a goal threat makes total sense to me at least. also he can play left-wing back...

I would rather have bailey than hazard or mahrez to be honest. sane, sterling, jesus and bernardo will all push on and get even better next year (hopefully) so a bailey who is rapid, good technically, versatile and a goal threat makes total sense to me at least. also he can play left-wing back...

I like Mahrez a lot but I would have to agree. In 5 years time Bailey would be at his peak, Mahrez will be 32. I'd be happy with either but as a long term investment Bailey will surely be better and could well be a better player than Mahrez in a few years.

He's bigger than i initially thought.He's about 6ft and quite powerfully built,not too dissimilar to Leroy.

At 20,his potential is awesome.

Nice player - shame about the agent. Looks like the rags next big failure to me.
Watched him play in Bumdesliga a couple of weeks ago - looked knackered after 1st half but has skill ability and knows when and where to pass/put the ball.
Not for us at the moment under any other manager - do think Pep might make him awesome - we shall see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.