Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
A two/three hour flight is fuck all if you stand to make millions from it to be fair.

The guy who has posted seems to have a lot of pictures uploaded on instagram on Juve players. That said he has uploaded atleast a dozen in the last 2-3 hours, so I wouldn't be sure of the date of the Bonucci one.

The guy who has posted seems to have a lot of pictures uploaded on instagram on Juve players. That said he has uploaded atleast a dozen in the last 2-3 hours, so I wouldn't be sure of the date of the Bonucci one.

Yeah, I'm surprised @LoveCity has posted that to citywatch without finding out if it's from 2013 or something. It's certainly not from Bonucci's instagram or twitter.

1. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 23m23 minutes ago
    Bonucci filmed yesterday saying: "Now I will get some rest, then I'll be ready for new Black & White battles"

La Juve che fa cose
    6 retweets5 likes

2. MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 18m18 minutes ago
    Here's Bonucci on holiday today wearing similar white shirt/sunglasses. Inconclusive, but likely the video is recent

Cm2r4AfWIAAoOtG.jpg

1 retweet0 likes

I've watch Denayer play about 20 times (About 10 for Celtic, 5 for Galatasaray and every Belgium appearance (7, some subs appearances)) and he certainly isn't ready for a starting squad role at the moment. More likely to be rotated into the team for lesser cup matches. Chelsea had a manager with a poor track record for youth development, add to that too many players, meaning some players that were good enough got lost in their system and sent out on loan.
Success in youth competitions either means that you're creating extremely talented youth players, or there's no route into the first team, so players are stuck in a level below their ability. When was the last time this supposedly great Chelsea academy created a player for the first team? That's the only relevant measure of a successful academy from a club's point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.