L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denial or not I'd be amazed if the rags and Chelsea haven't sent or will send their guys to speak with Pep, he's this summers biggest target. We just have to hope that we have already done the ground work as reported and it's basically a done deal.

My thoughts on the situation as well, he's as big as signing Messi imo. I'm sure Chelsea & Utd have tried to speak with him, fairly certain he'll snub both of them for us. For a start neither of them might not be in the Champions League next season, add to that they both have weaker squads than us.

This is a nothing story, don't get your knickers in a twist.

It's not even a French paper.

What happened is that French paper and generally decent quality l'equipe have a tv show for football discussion.

One of the panel, a random French journalist without any reputation, came up with this story about them having a meeting in Paris.

L'equipe than typed up his comments
Ah, okay. Won't get excited about his until a credible journalist starts talking about it.

What will be will be if he takes over great if not we will survive we are City

Unless Pep has become a drooling idiot there is no chance he would jet to Paris to hold 'secret' meetings with any club when he is prepping for the second half of the season. Bayern would smack him stupid. Pep has to be Saint Pep until May otherwise he will get crucified for not being 100% focused on Bayern. If there was any dialogue it would be via his agent and if there was any need for some form of face to face contact then just use fucking Skype.

Mind you I said the same when Txiki was being a dickhead lunching with Pellers agent during Cup Final week but even then that was the agent not the man himself.

good point

They have a game to focus on after two weeks off on saturday...if he did that Bayern would be very angry

There could be another reason Pep is suddenly being strongly linked with other clubs. If he has given his word he's coming here then it would make sense for all parties to keep leading the press a merry dance. Any agreement made before the start of January would be illegal, and any type of comfirmation, even if just via trusted sources could undermine our current manager. It also looks better on Bayern if Pep flirts with as many clubs as possible. It could be that the leak's coming from City. Just a thought, but Pep's future remaining apparently undecided may just be in the best interest of everybody involved, from his current and future club, to other possible suitors, his agent to a lesser extent, the journalists, and in some respects the man himself.

turtle-flapping.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.