L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you're taking the piss?

I don't think The Shite would be so short sighted to come and actively brief the press that they completely deny any meeting ever took place. Van Gaal has upset a lot of journalists recently and the club wouldn't want to alienate the press further.

If they had met him they'd say absolutely nothing.

I was saying it tongue in cheek of course. But on your point about denying it, they public ally did that with Van Gaal during Moyes era (if you can call it an era). Personally I think the denials mean very little. But that doesn't mean I think Pep is going there. I don't like it though mainly because I'm worrier like @Big Yaya Wilko 12

I was saying it tongue in cheek of course. But on your point about denying it, they public ally did that with Van Gaal during Moyes era (if you can call it an era). Personally I think the denials mean very little. But that doesn't mean I think Pep is going there. I don't like it though mainly because I'm worrier like @Big Yaya Wilko 12

You can have one of these then...

96l539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.