L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, I'll make it a season ticket and first class flights. Will even throw in some 'entertainment' at your 5 star hotel. :-)

Don't overdo it mate. I don't want you to get in to any financial trouble. I'd be happy to take your seasoncard for that matter and you can make me a full English breakfast whenever I visit, bring me to the Etihad and ofcourse pick me up afterwards to drive me where you can order my pints to celebrate another victory under whoever is the manager at that particular moment. Now I'm just waiting for you to add the misses ...

Don't overdo it mate. I don't want you to get in to any financial trouble. I'd be happy to take your seasoncard for that matter and you can make me a full English breakfast whenever I visit, bring me to the Etihad and ofcourse pick me up afterwards to drive me where you can order my pints to celebrate another victory under whoever is the manager at that particular moment. Now I'm just waiting for you to add the misses ...
Sorted - I have a hotel so that'll save me a few quid and I'm not far from the airport. My missus is from Glasgow though and would kick my head in if I involved her in anything that wasn't shoes or handbag related.
I'd say I look forward to seeing you but ive a feeling my offer won't be needed.. :-)

It looked as though someone had nicked his flapping turtle as well.

I flapping turtled him last night, and flapping hummingbirded him as well. I think it was noted that his flapping could be used to power the BM servers, personally I think it could negate all of Ric's carbon footprint, and with him having a helicopter and Lear jet, thats quite some arm wafting.

I'm busy stoking the fires. This is a win/win situation. Every rag I meet i'm congratulating on putting one over on us and telling them how disappointed I am, what a great manager they've landed for themselves, how they'll win everything going under Pep, how every player wants to play for Pep and how they'll dominate the league for a decade given that Pep has found his spiritual home. The fallout if he comes to us will be delicious.

I flapping turtled him last night, and flapping hummingbirded him as well. I think it was noted that his flapping could be used to power the BM servers, personally I think it could negate all of Ric's carbon footprint, and with him having a helicopter and Lear jet, thats quite some arm wafting.
Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.