L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article is a master class in positive spin; making it appear that their beloved Manyoo have, at all times, been up to speed with (if not in control of) Guardiola's destiny.

"They coulda got him too, if it wasn't for those pesky Spaniards."

Lol. Don't you just love the Mirror... It's like me writing that I have known for some time that Megan Fox isn't gonna marry me! Being aware of something doesn't necessarily put you in control of events.

Haha! Possibly mate but our form is atrocious and has been for quite a while now.
Our PL form in the last 5 games is unbeaten, and 9 points, 1 less than Spurs and West Ham, same as Leicester and Southampton, 1 more than Arsenal and united, 2 more than Liverpool and everyone else, hardly "atrocious", we might not be playing well, but our form is 3rd best in the PL.

Our PL form in the last 5 games is unbeaten, and 9 points, 1 less than Spurs and West Ham, same as Leicester and Southampton, 1 more than Arsenal and united, 2 more than Liverpool and everyone else, hardly "atrocious", we might not be playing well, but our form is 3rd best in the PL.

Yeah our points compared to others around us is ok but the way we playing is really poor and that's to down to Pellegrini for me.

I rate pep highly and think he will turn us into a real force, but the way some people are talking about him they don't expect us to ever lose or draw once he gets here.i think a lot of people underestimate how competitive the premier league really is.pelle does get stuff wrong but I think he s no where near as bad as some make out although he is a bit wenger like in his stubbornness

I rate pep highly and think he will turn us into a real force, but the way some people are talking about him they don't expect us to ever lose or draw once he gets here.i think a lot of people underestimate how competitive the premier league really is.
Yes I agree, and there'll be even more gnashing of teeth when we don't win every game under Pep.

Yes I agree, and there'll be even more gnashing of teeth when we don't win every game under Pep.
Honestly mate, I just want to see some kind of plan and a bit of cohesion on the pitch. I want to see us play and not go away thinking we must have not bothered too much with training the previous week.
If that happens I reckon the team's good enough for the rest to take care of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.