L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly mate, I just want to see some kind of plan and a bit of cohesion on the pitch. I want to see us play and not go away thinking we must have not bothered too much with training the previous week.
If that happens I reckon the team's good enough for the rest to take care of itself.
Same,a plan and shape will do me for a start,getting the basics back then see if pep is the messiah from then on

If these players are as good as many believe them to be, they shouldn't need Pep to motivate them, there's an issue with the players.

If Pep arrives, and doesn't immediately take us to the top of the league, and keep us there, many on here won't care to give him some time, because already high expectation levels, will be inflated further.

If these players are as good as many believe them to be, they shouldn't need Pep to motivate them, there's an issue with the players.

If Pep arrives, and doesn't immediately take us to the top of the league, and keep us there, many on here won't care to give him some time, because already high expectation levels, will be inflated further.
It's a vain hope that he will get time before the threads pep out start but we know this place only too well

I'd call it a major rebuild. And certainly the biggest test of his credentials to date, by a mile.

Four full backs over the age of 30. A defence who haven't been drilled defensively for three years. An injury prone (to the point of being unreliable) captain. A once star of the team, the lynchpin of every passing move, who is now well past his best. A couple of okay tricky wingers with pace but for me won't be anywhere near good enough for what Guardiola would want (Sterling and Navas). Two attacking players that do nothing defensively (Silva and de Bruyne).

That leaves Guardiola with Kun, Hart and Fernandinho that don't need any working on or replacing. I think Guardiola will like Delph too but he really needs to work on retaining the ball better.

Everyone else in our entire squad needs to improve beyond belief, need to get used to working a fucking damn sight harder, need to get fitter or need to change their ways or none of them will still be here in three years time.
That's the way I read it as well although who knows what his coaching will do to improve some of the players deficiencies. I do think he will give everyone a fair chance as long as they display 100% work ethic in return. That alone might mean a couple are given the big 'E' smartish.

You can be sure when Pep joins us we will play with a lot more intensity all over the pitch. It isn't a point of expecting to win every game, but how we go about playing in games.

That Kraftwerker on Rag Cafe is a fucking bitter ****.
Mate, just enjoy it. That forum is absolutely gold at the moment and has been for a good while. The bitterest are always the ones from furthest away. I think they believe it gives them top red status.

Come on you could have cut and pasted it for us.Always enjoy a good laugh at those idiots.

Sorry mate - here ya go http://www.redcafe.net/threads/l-equipe-guardiola-has-met-with-man-utd-directors.413786/page-16 Usual hackneyed cliches of empty seats, corrupt regimes, and human rights abuses. Funny that, because in recent years United have been sponsored by the national airlines of both Turkey and Russia and the last time I looked neither had a particularly good human rights record. Oh, and some shite about City being nowhere near the top if it wasn't for the sheikh. Yes Kraftwerker, we get that but perhaps you should look a little closer to home because if it wasn't for John Henry Davies, James Gibson, and the goodwill of MCFC, United probably wouldn't even exist you fucking gimp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.