L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing is the vogue statement to claim upset it would seem.

That performance was embarrassing, the Spanish duo are embarrassing, Pellers is an embarrassing old ****, the physios are embarrassing, the odd empty seat is embarrassing blah blah blah

I honestly dont think City have embarrassed me in my life.
In my small mind the only thing I could be embarrassed about is something I may have done.
I can't contemplate getting embarrassed over something someone else has done, maybe they have low self esteem or be a rag or something equally pathetic.

I've said this before, IF Pep has committed to coming and joining us at the end of the season then this is a win / win situation.

Keep it all quiet as we have and let other clubs especialy the Rags think they have a chance of getting him, not just to keep Van Gaal in place but more so to understand their plans for the future. If he is meeting with them it won't be to find out how many days holiday he gets or if he gets paid for overtime. It will be to understand their vision for the next 10 years, what budget do they have. what is happening with their academy. Are they at risk of losing key players, who are they currently scouting etc..

There is so much information that could be gained by letting Pep speak with them that it would be foolish not to do so,

The worry is if this isn't all agreed and sealed as the total opposite could apply, but if this is the case then it means Pep truly fucking over his friend and mentor which appears to go against everything we hear about him.

Get back to RagCafe.

They haven't sacked the Turtle because there's a power struggle at the swamp and Woodward doesn't want to look stupid, particularly when they've still a chance of getting a top 4 place, however realistic or not that may be. I can't imagine the Glazers want someone like Mourinho, who would be a potential Ferguson ally and be demanding huge money for players all the time. And Giggs would just be Baconface's puppet so they certainly don't want that either. Barring a disaster (and going out to FC Midtjylland would probably qualify as one) they will sit tight until nearer the end of the season.

The other side of this is that whatever delusions the rag fans have, the hierarchy at the swamp clearly know Pep has no intention of joining them. Whether he's said 'No' straight up or been more diplomatic ("Thanks but I've got other offers on the table that I'd prefer at this point in time") is neither here nor there but they know he isn't going there. And he's a coach, not a manager. He's coached clubs where there's been a huge support operation behind him. They've not got a DoF or even an Academy head and the owners are looking to build the bottom line at the expense of the trophy cabinet. People are right to be cautious but there is no way I can see that he's going there and the fact they haven't sacked LVG does not mean he is.

Whether he'd go there or not is debatable but Pellegrini would actually be a great choice for them. Attacking football, won't rock the boat and his own man but who would work with the owners.

Twice when the Tampa Bay Bucs sacked their Head Coach they also sacked the General Manager. Woodward has every incentive to try to keep Van Gaal in the job.

I've said this before, IF Pep has committed to coming and joining us at the end of the season then this is a win / win situation.

Keep it all quiet as we have and let other clubs especialy the Rags think they have a chance of getting him, not just to keep Van Gaal in place but more so to understand their plans for the future. If he is meeting with them it won't be to find out how many days holiday he gets or if he gets paid for overtime. It will be to understand their vision for the next 10 years, what budget do they have. what is happening with their academy. Are they at risk of losing key players, who are they currently scouting etc..

There is so much information that could be gained by letting Pep speak with them that it would be foolish not to do so,

The worry is if this isn't all agreed and sealed as the total opposite could apply, but if this is the case then it means Pep truly fucking over his friend and mentor which appears to go against everything we hear about him.

Sadly, United aren't about to fall for such a grand scheme because they have long established not to participate in the actual equation.

The reason Turtle is still in a job is because there is nobody out there they can/want to replace him with. They have backed themselves into a corner over Giggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.