Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine his agent will want to make some money. You never know what's around the corner. As it stands, they could both get much wealthier.

Not sure why everyone is so desperate to get this lad signed....I have seen anything to make me think he is special.....

I can't disagree there.

From what I've seen of him, he would have to go up a level to be a starter at City. Something I'm sure he's capable of, but that doesn't mean he will automatically do it. Sterling is only performing at about 50% & he has been in the Prem for years. Sane would be up against people like him & Silva & possibly another couple of signings & maybe one or two of our own kids, fighting for a spot.

Then he can see the shit Sterling is getting from those wankers on tv, It's not an easy decision at all.

That is it. And because of the transfer sum and because he is not English the theatre around it might be even bigger. Look e.g. at the opinion some here still have about Boateng who just was a talent with injury problems playing out of position when he was at City.

About the agent or the agency - his father Souleyman Sane (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souleyman_Sané ) is part of the agency that takes care of him. So I guess the interests might be different to that a normal agency has with its players. His mom won silver at the Olympics in 1984 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Weber

I am not sure he would make it at Bayern. He has the talent - but you need much more than talent but to have a special bite and mentality to compete for the spots at a big club. Players like e.g. Shaqiri or Götze were hailed as the new Messis before they came to Bayern - showed some sparks in the first season but somehow even declined at got worse than they have been before they came to Bayern. What I like about Sane is some kind of mentality I only see at Müller - they can play bad all match long but that does not stop them from trying again and at the end be the match winner. With other players you know - they have a bad day and that is it...

That is it. And because of the transfer sum and because he is not English the theatre around it might be even bigger. Look e.g. at the opinion some here still have about Boateng who just was a talent with injury problems playing out of position when he was at City.

About the agent or the agency - his father Souleyman Sane (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souleyman_Sané ) is part of the agency that takes care of him. So I guess the interests might be different to that a normal agency has with its players. His mom won silver at the Olympics in 1984 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Weber

I am not sure he would make it at Bayern. He has the talent - but you need much more than talent but to have a special bite and mentality to compete for the spots at a big club. Players like e.g. Shaqiri or Götze were hailed as the new Messis before they came to Bayern - showed some sparks in the first season but somehow even declined at got worse than they have been before they came to Bayern. What I like about Sane is some kind of mentality I only see at Müller - they can play bad all match long but that does not stop them from trying again and at the end be the match winner. With other players you know - they have a bad day and that is it...
Muller been very quiet for Germany and I don't remember him doing much in the latter stages of the CL. Scored loads of goals early on, but they seem to have dried up.

I like Coman. I am not sure why bayern would go for Sane when you have Coman. Muller also can play as a wide forward.

Muller been very quiet for Germany and I don't remember him doing much in the latter stages of the CL. Scored loads of goals early on, but they seem to have dried up.

I like Coman. I am not sure why bayern would go for Sane when you have Coman. Muller also can play as a wide forward.
Think Bayern want to buy Sané for the future when Costa/Coman become 1st choice options and Ribbery and Robben are no longer at the club.

He scored and assisted against Juve and Benfica. Just not in the semi finals. The Euros just started. His time will come. The German setup does not match right now - Müller is leading in tackles etc...

I just wanted to show that aspect in their mentality that they have in common. Not to think too much about mistakes you make and not to let yourself down by them. I have seen that with Sane, too.

Bayern does not need Sane this season - but Ribery and Robben are at the end of their careers.

Not sounding good...

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3h3 hours ago
City's move for Leroy Sane is in the balance thanks to new Schalke boss Markus Weinzierl. [Mirror]

City will receive a definite answer on his future by Wednesday, but there is now increased uncertainty over what the answer will be [Mirror]

Weinzierl is willing to risk Sane heading to Bayern, at a €13million loss, as it will boost his side's chance of a CL place. [Mirror]

The Mirror's source is BILD.

Either which way, we'll learn on Wednesday. I wonder what the alternative for this kid would be?

For Schalke isn't the gamble just about the same in:

Hoping Sané leads the charge in their champions league push + whoever they decide to sign with their budget

Or

Selling Sané to us for more than they would get next season from Bayern and make the same push but with more money to spend on quality replacements ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.