Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
All flapping and worrying should be done when the window has shut and we've signed a load of old dog shit not before it's even opened for fuck sake lol

Ok,putting the negativity aside.......Lets get back on topic please.

As far as it's been rumoured,Sane will make his decision tomorrow.

Seems we are constantly missing out on rumored targets reported by the media who as we know have their very reliable sources.
Just read back what you have just written 'it seems we are missing out on rumoured targets'. Absolute nonsense.

Neymar, Sane, Pogba, Bonucci etc etc are all at the same clubs they ended the season and if we are indeed linked with them and it's a big 'if' we are in the running until they sign for someone else.

There is no point speculating or flapping as our owners and Pep will never let us know the true targets.

Sit back enjoy and feel happy we are no longer in for the Ben Thatchers of this world.

Just read back what you have just written 'it seems we are missing out on rumoured targets'. Absolute nonsense.

Neymar, Sane, Pogba, Bonucci etc etc are all at the same clubs they ended the season and if we are indeed linked with them and it's a big 'if' we are in the running until they sign for someone else.

There is no point speculating or flapping as our owners and Pep will never let us know the true targets.

Sit back enjoy and feel happy we are no longer in for the Ben Thatchers of this world.

Well said Sir.

Ok,putting the negativity aside.......Lets get back on topic please.

As far as it's been rumoured,Sane will make his decision tomorrow.
Unfortunately we won't know anything until after the euros and their holidays

2nd week in July I'm going for

Yeah, there was no one more shocked than me when we signed Sterling, KDB and Ottie, I mean there had been no hint, none whatsoever.

Unfortunately we won't know anything until after the euros and their holidays

2nd week in July I'm going for
Germany's euros could end tomorrow never know. That's why it's rumored that after the last group stage game he's going to make his decision. Plus I would think you would want to sort your future out then go on holidays and celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.