Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany's euros could end tomorrow never know. That's why it's rumored that after the last group stage game he's going to make his decision. Plus I would think you would want to sort your future out then go on holidays and celebrate.
Germany's Euro won't end tomorrow. Even if they lose they should see themselves qualifying in 3rd with 4 points.

Transfer window isn't officially open yet people.

Chill out.

If we don't get Sane or Aubameyang then so be it I trust Pep to build a top quality team with top quality additions.
Okay I don't know where you get this transfer window isn't open yet thing and its being said by a lot of people on here.

There is no window to transfer player, just in registering them. We can sign players as and when we wish in 12 months just that he plays for us from July 1st or January 1st.

We can basically sign players whenever. I think we did our major business a few years back by this time?

Edit: ofcourse he can play from Sept. His contract basically runs from July or January is what I meant

Last edited:
Okay I don't know where you get this transfer window isn't open yet thing and its being said by a lot of people on here.

There is no window to transfer player, just in registering them. We can sign players as and when we wish in 12 months just that he plays for us from July 1st of January 1st.

Wow haha.

There is no window to transfer player, just in registering them. We can sign players as and when we wish in 12 months just that he plays for us from July 1st or January 1st.

We can basically sign players whenever. I think we did our major business a few years back by this time?

Oh dear.

Basically I was making the point that there isn't a "official" opening to the window. We could go and sign 6 players tomorrow. We could have signed someone in May if we wanted to. The difference being in the registration of the players which is for a certain period.

Anyways point being we could announce deals as and when.
Though I am not complaining about our business considering no one has managed to sign more than 1 player either.

Last edited:
Bayern Munich?

Yeah they want to buy him in 2017 when his release clause comes into play for 37 mill euros, much lesser than what we pay.

Though if I was him it wouldnt make sense, he could have a bad season or Munich find a better option and not opt for him in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.