Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bild are reporting that Pep wants to use Sane "down the middle" and not as a winger?...interesting!
If the Sun said that, would you believe it? But he does look like a player who could move inside. Got an eye for goal. Got the strength.

We've got a week before the China tour starts. Ideally these deals go through in advance, otherwise they might drag on all Summer.

If the Sun said that, would you believe it? But he does look like a player who could move inside. Got an eye for goal. Got the strength.

We've got a week before the China tour starts. Ideally these deals go through in advance, otherwise they might drag on all Summer.
PPL still read the sun for news? that shit paper is only good for looking at women.

Dont believe anything these papers say but sometimes they make good discussion points....I've heard before that Sane's long term potential could be as a striker, so this report kinda makes some sense, if true....

Bild are reporting that Pep wants to use Sane "down the middle" and not as a winger?...interesting!

This isn't a new thing. You could go back to the first 20 pages of this transfer thread and you'd find people saying that in Germany a lot of people consider his future being as a striker.

Even yesterday in this thread people posted that the guardian and telegraph were reporting he would be used down the middle as well.

I agree he is a very exciting player. I didn't know who we were talking about the first time the name came up, but Sane and Stones are the two players I'd really like City to sign now. Get those two in, and I think that would be it, and just a question of hard work on the training pitch

It took Bayern until January to be firing on all cylinders in Pep's first season and they were. Much more settled side than us, and didn't have the inconvenience of 2 international tournaments interfering with preseason.

I think you're being very optimistic to suggest it'll only take a few games.

Don't think there were many cylinders missing when they came to the Etihad, well before December.

I think it is going to take some months for Pep to get the squad drilled to what he may see as an acceptable level. I would hope that we continue to develop throughout his tenure but the longer it goes on, the more it should be little refinements...

However, we know what sort of football the players we have can deliver when they put their minds to it / are confident. Quite a bit of what Pep does may just be a refinement of what we saw from Pellegrini. What we may witness is a more obviously varied tactical approach to opponents and, I hope, more disciplined and organised movement of the team as a unit. Pep does not have to make radical changes to leverage more out of what he has at his disposal.

This will be a transitional season but that does not mean the manger cannot manage for results alongside coaching improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.