Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidal and Turan will both be cover for the front 3. Turan is not the CM Rakitic is, a you couldn't play him against strong opposition alongside Iniesta and alves is still going to play 90% of games at RB, Enrique was just giving them debuts in convenient positions.

Vidal especially is a RW who can play RB, if they wanted a RB specifically there were much better options.

I also didn't mention Rafinha or Roberto in my original post, Who have been used as cover in every position across the front 3 as well.

Barca are stacked. They have no reason to be interested in sane
Roberto mostly play in the middle 3. Roberto sometimes at RB. I don't think he has started or played as one of the front 3. Sure, Barca have Munir and the other young kid they are trying to sell, but they could find space for Sane if he is good enough..

Last edited:
Roberto mostly play in the middle 3. Roberto sometimes at RB. I don't think he has started or played as one of the front 3. Sure, Barca have Munir and the other young kid they are trying to sell, but they could find space for Sane if he is good enough..

Sergi Roberto started the last clasico at CF instead of Messi.

but what about SIlva,surely he has to start?

I made my choice with Silva's age in mind.
He'll be 31 and I reckon he'll begin to be rested more often (which may potentially extend his time at the top tier). I believe KDB will be the first choice in the future for standard league games.

I should point out if for a second you think I'm shitting on Silva he is, without question, my favourite ever player. However pragmatism and all that, don't want us with another yaya situation

the gutter press are at it again barcelona hope to ruin man citys window by beating them to the signature of leroy sane.meanwhile city have been linked with speculative bids for lewandowski and isco.article on news now site.

Take a look at @City_Watch's Tweet:

That's a very reasonable price considering what was being thrown around.

Give em £30m and secure him now. Not worth a fight with anyone else if it's on the cards and not just paper talk.

That's a very reasonable price considering what was being thrown around.

Give em £30m and secure him now. Not worth a fight with anyone else if it's on the cards and not just paper talk.

My thoughts exactly. Get in before the auction

Think barca and real links are to get us to pay the 30mill in jan

Would that be the worst thing in the world?

Germany's brightest talent, highly recommended by Guardiola, 19 years old.

Im one of those blues who hates us overpaying the "city premium" but £2.5m on a kid signed to a 5 year deal is insignificant in the long term if he's as good as he's supposed to be.

Wait until the summer and good chance he goes to Barca or Madrid.

Schalke's bargaining position is poor with that release clause. If we want him, probably should go for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.