Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're Sane why on earth would you go to either Real or Barca with the forwards they already have?

Barca currently have Messi Suarez Neymar Turan and Vidal for 3 positions.

On top of that they have Alen Halilovic on loan who is just as talented and plays the same positions as Sané. So why would they need to spend €50m on him?

And as for Real, even if they bin Ronaldo, they aren't going to sign a 19 y/o with his profile, they'll go for a galactico a la Hazard.

If I were a cynical man id suggest this were someone trying to drive up the price.

If you're Sane why on earth would you go to either Real or Barca with the forwards they already have?
Well, in fairness Real tends to purge old stars when they get new ones. But better yet, players always think they can outplay those already on the team. You have to have that belief in yourself if you intend to be great. That said going to Barca is suicide for anyone right now.

On top of that they have Alen Halilovic on loan who is just as talented and plays the same positions as Sané. So why would they need to spend €50m on him?

And as for Real, even if they bin Ronaldo, they aren't going to sign a 19 y/o with his profile, they'll go for a galactico a la Hazard.

If I were a cynical man id suggest this were someone trying to drive up the price.

What about when Leo leaves in the summer to come here.

Turan played in a midfield 3 and Vidal played RB over the weekend.

I doubt either if them will play as an attacking 3

Turan played in a midfield 3 and Vidal played RB over the weekend.

I doubt either if them will play as an attacking 3

Vidal and Turan will both be cover for the front 3. Turan is not the CM Rakitic is, a you couldn't play him against strong opposition alongside Iniesta and alves is still going to play 90% of games at RB, Enrique was just giving them debuts in convenient positions.

Vidal especially is a RW who can play RB, if they wanted a RB specifically there were much better options.

I also didn't mention Rafinha or Roberto in my original post, Who have been used as cover in every position across the front 3 as well.

Barca are stacked. They have no reason to be interested in sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.