Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Navas here under Pep. Bony either.
I thought that the Navas goal demonstrated to others in the team what we require from them. His desire to get from our penalty area to theirs in sprint mode was a sight to behold, never understand why he is often the whipping boy. His spirit is something that I wish we could bottle and distribute accordingly.

I thought that the Navas goal demonstrated to others in the team what we require from them. His desire to get from our penalty area to theirs in sprint mode was a sight to behold, never understand why he is often the whipping boy. His spirit is something that I wish we could bottle and distribute accordingly.

Agreed. We are a better team with him in it. The first 5 games showed that (and his recent bench appearances).

Sané looks quite the part. I've always wanted us to sign a ballsy, brave little dribbler like him.

Not whipping anybody. I don't see Navas or Bony here under Pep.

My personal favorite. City's most hardworking and under appreciated player. It would shock many when Pep keeps him and bin a bunch of City favorites. I can't wait.

My personal favorite. City's most hardworking and under appreciated player. It would shock many when Pep keeps him and bin a bunch of City favorites. I can't wait.

Fully agree. Navas should be the first name on the sheet for me. I also agree that a few surprises will occur when Pep rocks up.

Especially at Bayern Pep's enjoyed using wingers, I can definitely see us getting someone like Sane to have a Sterling-Aguero-Sane front three with KDB tucking in behind. Don't think we'd get rid of Navas either, much more likely Someone like Nasri to make way.

Especially at Bayern Pep's enjoyed using wingers, I can definitely see us getting someone like Sane to have a Sterling-Aguero-Sane front three with KDB tucking in behind. Don't think we'd get rid of Navas either, much more likely Someone like Nasri to make way.
but what about SIlva,surely he has to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.