Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he not on holiday after playing in the euro's or does he have to cut that short to pacify the flappers

He was at the Euro's and is now on holiday in the states

I'm aware of that but that hasn't stopped Chelsea wrapping up Kante and Batshuayi. I just think that this thing has dragged on a little bit similar to Stones which will inevitably raise calls on Txiki's abilities as Director of Football.

I'm aware of that but that hasn't stopped Chelsea wrapping up Kante and Batshuayi. I just think that this thing has dragged on a little bit similar to Stones which will inevitably raise calls on Txiki's abilities as Director of Football.
Calls from who ? Us who know nothing on the internet, or those who know all the ins and outs at the club?

If we'd had got Kante, some fans would be saying 'it's another Bony, we should be aiming higher'.

Sometimes we get our targets sometimes we don't, but we aren't doing too badly so far.

Err no club have released nothing and will never release transfer dealings till there done and dusted, anything in the media twitter and even this forum mean nothing until the mancity website says the deal is.

I was referring to calls regarding Txiki's abilties. Those calls will only increase if we fail to land Sane after such a drawn-put persuit on the back of our failure to land Laporte.

What the fuck has Chelsea got to do with our transfers ??? You come out with ridiculous comments like this when in reality you know fuck all as to where we are up to with any transfers and then place the blame firmly on Txiki,without knowing any bastard facts.

Chelsea have been linked to:

Kante
Batshuayi
Koulibaly
Morata
Manolas
Nainggollan
Witsel

2 out of 7 isn't great is it?

Agree that holidays don't really stop transfers. All that posing in front of contract stuff is for show. We've been monitoring for years(allegedly) and have had firm interest since January(allegedly). If he's a top Pep target we should be getting the deal done ASAP before the teams who are known to intercept targets rather quickly grab another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.