Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Txiki been corresponding with you on all our transfers? Fair do's your the man in the know.

How are people misunderstanding what I am writing? I'm simply pointing out that this looks to be dragging on a bit and the longer it drags, the more calls against Txiki to the inital comment.

So what if its taking time ?? You and me and thousands of other know jack shit and yet you come on here slating our club off for not completing a tranfer.You need to stop flapping and get.

What are you talking about? Who is flapping and who is slating our club? Me thinking that this is dragging on is neither flapping nor slating our club.

When have I placed blame of Txiki? Have you even read my comments. I am able to 'think' that this has dragged on based on the fact that our interest in Sane began in January and we've been linked with him for some time. That should be pretty easy to follow. I mentioned Chelsea to show the argument that it was the Euro's and that he is on holiday doesn't mean a transfer cannot be agreed or wrapped up.
We may be waiting for us to get rid of players first or maybe the selling club are looking for a replacement for him and slowing it down there can be alot of reasons it's not.been announced yet . I'm sure everyone at city is calm n happy with the way things are going . If it starts to drag into pre season games then I can see pep getting a bit frustrated but I'm sure it will happen before we get into the start of August.

How are people misunderstanding what I am writing? I'm simply pointing out that this looks to be dragging on a bit and the longer it drags, the more calls against Txiki to the inital comment.

What are you talking about? Who is flapping and who is slating our club? Me thinking that this is dragging on is neither flapping nor slating our club.
No of course you`re not.How silly of me.
Who the fuck are you kidding ? Yourself ? `cause you aint fooling the rest of us.

Dragging on we got another 5 weeks till windows shut season is 9 months long we dont need them all signed sealed by the end of next week.

We may be waiting for us to get rid of players first or maybe the selling club are looking for a replacement for him and slowing it down there can be alot of reasons it's not.been announced yet . I'm sure everyone at city is calm n happy with the way things are going . If it starts to drag into pre season games then I can see pep getting a bit frustrated but I'm sure it will happen before we get into the start of August.
How long did it take to get KDB ? There are always problems with most transfers and especially big name players.Fucking hell we`ve been trying along with Segio to get Messi for the last five bastard years.Cook,Txiki and Sergio you are all fucking shit !!!

Hopefully it happens soon mate. Usually when these things drag on a bit it's to do with the selling club trying to find a replacementbut in this case Schalke already have Embolo signed and sealed. Just hope we can have Stones and Sane here when their first training session is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.