Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that holidays don't really stop transfers. All that posing in front of contract stuff is for show. We've been monitoring for years(allegedly) and have had firm interest since January(allegedly). If he's a top Pep target we should be getting the deal done ASAP before the teams who are known to intercept targets rather quickly grab another one.
There may be reasons that are out of our control for the time being.

I was referring to calls regarding Txiki's abilties. Those calls will only increase if we fail to land Sane after such a drawn-put persuit on the back of our failure to land Laporte.

No he is has budget to work with and if any player dont want to push for a move you know he aint that bothered.

What the fuck has Chelsea got to do with our transfers ??? You come out with ridiculous comments like this when in reality you know fuck all as to where we are up to with any transfers and then place the blame firmly on Txiki,without knowing any bastard facts.

When have I placed blame of Txiki? Have you even read my comments. I am able to 'think' that this has dragged on based on the fact that our interest in Sane began in January and we've been linked with him for some time. That should be pretty easy to follow. I mentioned Chelsea to show the argument that it was the Euro's and that he is on holiday doesn't mean a transfer cannot be agreed or wrapped up.

When have I placed blame of Txiki? Have you even read my comments. I am able to 'think' that this has dragged on based on the fact that our interest in Sane began in January and we've been linked with him for some time. That should be pretty easy to follow. I mentioned Chelsea to show the argument that it was the Euro's and that he is on holiday doesn't mean a transfer cannot be agreed or wrapped up.

So Txiki been corresponding with you on all our transfers? Fair do's your the man in the know.

So what if its taking time ?? You and me and thousands of other know jack shit and yet you come on here slating our club off for not completing a tranfer.You need to stop flapping and get.

Chelsea have been linked to:

Kante
Batshuayi
Koulibaly
Morata
Manolas
Nainggollan
Witsel

2 out of 7 isn't great is it?

I'm not saying Chelsea have been great but simply pointing that deals can be wrapped up during Euro's or when players are on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.