Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it happens soon mate. Usually when these things drag on a bit it's to do with the selling club trying to find a replacementbut in this case Schalke already have Embolo signed and sealed. Just hope we can have Stones and Sane here when their first training session is due.

Yeah think thats part of it but mainly there all on there hols.

No of course you`re not.How silly of me.
Who the fuck are you kidding ? Yourself ? `cause you aint fooling the rest of us.

It is silly of you. Can you point to an example where I slated our club or Txiki? If so, please bring it, if not, admit you misunderstood.

Hopefully it happens soon mate. Usually when these things drag on a bit it's to do with the selling club trying to find a replacementbut in this case Schalke already have Embolo signed and sealed. Just hope we can have Stones and Sane here when their first training session is due.
I'm sure Pep feels the same but unfortunately it's not all in our control plus the players are on holiday or have been . Try n think about the league when sane is exploding down the flank against Sunderland first home game I carnt wait

Dragging on we got another 5 weeks till windows shut season is 9 months long we dont need them all signed sealed by the end of next week.

Is it not ideal to have them here when they're due back? We don't want this thing dragging into late August when the season has already started. I want Pep to have as much time to work with the players as possible before our season starts.

Has this lad played all last season for shalke.?How has he done.?8 Is he better than Sterling?

I'm sure Pep feels the same but unfortunately it's not all in our control plus the players are on holiday or have been . Try n think about the league when sane is exploding down the flank against Sunderland first home game I carnt wait

I'm really excited by the kid and our focus on the future. I'm just hoping Gundogan is ready as soon as possible because I think he'll be the signing of the summer!

manchester-city-fan-dressed-as-a-clown-picture-id525901704

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.