Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the end of the world if we lose out on him, we could just go and get Mahrez instead who is a classy little player.

If we do miss out on him, it will show just how inept Txixi is though.

Sounds like a rerun of the de bruyne saga. Like someone alluded to on here we just got to be patient and let it happen naturally.

I don't like the idea of waiting until 5 games into the season for us to get our player. In that time, paying a couple of million more and getting him signed up ASAP helps us to focus on other targets. I really hope Txixi is also in negotiations with other players and not just for Sane.

Do people still assume this is going to fall through? Nobody remembers the De Bruyne saga last year?

Not the end of the world if we lose out on him, we could just go and get Mahrez instead who is a classy little player.

If we do miss out on him, it will show just how inept Txixi is though.

Why are you still here?

No, I'm just saying. If he gets it done, good job, if he doesn't, it will highlight how haggling over a few million quid just really doesnt do anyone any favours.
Just because I don't know, Is haggling over the price Txikis job? I know he identifies players and negotiates / persuades the player and agent to join. I suspect contracts and finance is somebody elses job.
If it is Txiki, could you let us know how much he is haggling over, so we can all judge him with you.
ps how do you think he is doing with the academy who had another big win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.