Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
So despite a one-team auction, the willingness to pay a world record fee, in addition to £25m to his agent and wages of £300k a week, United also still haven't managed to sign Pogba yet?

If ever there were an example of how difficult any major deal is.
..."we didn't want him anyway...."
Reports filtering on the airwaves from juve that the rags haven't even contacted them about pogba, not even a phone call and even slight murmurings of peggy wanting to call the whole thing off.
Snubbed I think the word is we're all looking for.

We're trying to do Everton a favour and let them source the replacement, and a lack of resistance towards Stones coming to us will be the by-product of that.

Sane and Stones are boxed-off, I am extremely confident nothing will fall down.
That's all well and good but how long until Everton can't find a replacement and turn around and say they're keeping him

Christ i made one comment about Txixi and i have a pack of wolves hunting me down.

Back on topic anyway.

I am confident we will have Sane wrapped up but can't help but want Mahrez as well. Mahrez and Sane for the wings would be perfect.

Christ i made one comment about Txixi and i have a pack of wolves hunting me down.

Back on topic anyway.

I am confident we will have Sane wrapped up but can't help but want Mahrez as well. Mahrez and Sane for the wings would be perfect.
Mahrez isn't a winger. At least I don't think he is. And we don't need any more wingers anyway. Not after Sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.