Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm just saying. If he gets it done, good job, if he doesn't, it will highlight how haggling over a few million quid just really doesnt do anyone any favours.
Have the club said we are haggling over a few million? You don't have a scooby what is going on between the two clubs and the player

Just remind us ... how COULD it have been done quicker ?
Other clubs being less reluctant to sell, or City being willing to pay more (even though I understand why they don't just pay the asking price). What I'm saying is that the speed of the transfers isn't the most important thing, it's that they get done.

Other clubs being less reluctant to sell, or City being willing to pay more (even though I understand why they don't just pay the asking price). What I'm saying is that the speed of the transfers isn't the most important thing, it's that they get done.
At least you managed this time to absolutely correct that at the end of the day he arrives to us irrespective of how long it takes to tie this transfer.People have short memories ref the KDB transfer and how time consuming that was.Patience ... something which is lacking with a small group of Mooners.

So despite a one-team auction, the willingness to pay a world record fee, in addition to £25m to his agent and wages of £300k a week, United also still haven't managed to sign Pogba yet?

If ever there were an example of how difficult any major deal is.

So despite a one-team auction, the willingness to pay a world record fee, in addition to £25m to his agent and wages of £300k a week, United also still haven't managed to sign Pogba yet?

If ever there were an example of how difficult any major deal is.

So we're expecting Sane to be done at the end of next week, do you have any info of when John stones may get finalised?
I was expecting we would want it done so he can fly out with the team as he is due at Everton tomorrow.

So we're expecting Sane to be done at the end of next week, do you have any info of when John stones may get finalised?
I was expecting we would want it done so he can fly out with the team as he is due at Everton tomorrow.

We're trying to do Everton a favour and let them source the replacement, and a lack of resistance towards Stones coming to us will be the by-product of that.

Sane and Stones are boxed-off, I am extremely confident nothing will fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.