Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renato Sanches was so close to join United according to the press, and then suddenly Bayern signed him.

So hopefully Bayern will not do it with us and steal Sane in a one day.

Renato Sanches was so close to join United according to the press, and then suddenly Bayern signed him.

So hopefully Bayern will not do it with us and steal Sane in a one day.

United also had Alcantara "all sewn up" and ready to put pen to paper (according to the press) before Bayern "swooped in and stole him" at the last minute. If you read Pep Confidential, though, Bayern had been working on Thiago for months -- knew that they were in the driving seat -- and simply finalized the deal when the timing was best for the club. They put just as much time and effort into the signing (which was months of work), they just did it without the press catching wind of it. Same will have been the case for Renato. And if the same is the case with Sane, rest assured it's because they've been working on it for months as well.

I suspect there are very few actual Robinho-esque deals out there. And it's not very often a player feels like his future lies best in the hands of a club that just recently decided they wanted him, due to a whim or sudden change in fortunes.

Yes I am flapping, we had some players close to join us and then it didn't happen ( Hazard, Isco, Pogba & Laporte )
Pogba ??? When the fuck was he ever close ??? Laporte fucked himself off so he was another who was NEVER near joining us.Hazard wanted Chelsea and Isco is just a plain mard arse twat,so all in all we never lost out on any of them.If players don`t want to come theres fuck all City can do about that.

On the bright side bayern wanted KDB last year and he still came...

That was to play for pellegrini too...pep is here, more money, better league, more chance to play etc.

wind your neck in, singing from the the same hymn sheet, it's not rocket science etc. I've heard these terms before and when I've replied flexing my bony muscles what does that mean, your're making me nervous take that back, they've always relented and said no I didn't mean that. I bet they didn't the shitheads.

wind your neck in, singing from the the same hymn sheet, it's not rocket science etc. I've heard these terms before and when I've replied flexing my bony muscles what does that mean, your're making me nervous take that back, they've always relented and said no I didn't mean that. I bet they didn't the shitheads.
you ok mate?. Haven't a clue whay your on about but you must feel better getting that off your chest. Top rantin (no G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.