Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he joins us great and if he doesn't I couldn't really care less.

That being said, if he goes to Bayern, we should put in a bid for Coman or Costa.
I still don't know what people see in Coman. He's a one-trick pony (at best) with accurate crossing, but he's hardly consistent and not the most intelligent of players. Still shocked that Deschamps favoured him to Martial, even if the latter was shocking in their first game (or was it their last friendly?). In Sane, I can at least see the huge amount of talent to exploit, but I would be very surprised if Coman can maintain a regular spot in a team at Bayern's level.

I still don't know what people see in Coman. He's a one-trick pony (at best) with accurate crossing, but he's hardly consistent and not the most intelligent of players. Still shocked that Deschamps favoured him to Martial, even if the latter was shocking in their first game (or was it their last friendly?). In Sane, I can at least see the huge amount of talent to exploit, but I would be very surprised if Coman can maintain a regular spot in a team at Bayern's level.

We have to close this deal today! This kid is amazing, check him out on YouTube. It would be a disaster to lose him for the sake of a few million!

So you think he's a one trick pony for his crossing? How about the fact that defenders are clearly terrified of him running at them at speed? He's lightening fast, has great technique and is resilient in the way he bounces off defenders. Granted, he's not consistent enough yet but he only turned 20 last month and he would immediately improve our wide options.

Anyway, it was just me thinking out loud. Not saying we should go for Coman, just saying maybe one of their wingers could be tempted away if another joins.

Bild: Bayern look to have overtaken city in the race for sane after city director of football Tixki Bergeristain tried saving money to enjoy the brass shops in Schalke. True story bro...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.