Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious aside, but I'm willing to wager that anyone who says "just get it done" has never purchased a home. Try sitting down over that much paperwork, all of those clauses -- contingencies and reverse contingencies, activations pending inspections, subsections that kick in if (and only if) certain eventualities take place, dates and times that those eventualities expire... lawyers recomposing hundred-page documents each time a new idea is introduced. Imagine that with a multi-million pound deal for a human being representing your club, and then say "just get it done" casually, like you're ordering a lemonade from a waitress on a summer afternoon. I know some clubs look like they get it done quickly, but it's probably either them doing it quietly in the lead-up (in which case, well played) or them just agreeing to any and all demands (in which case they're irresponsible, and I'm glad they don't represent our club). It's tricky business, and I'm glad we're spared the details of it because it's probably hard work and boring as fuck. Hope he's a City player soon, but patient with the legwork till then.

When you came in, the air went out...;)

Bild saying due to Robben injury a deal for sane could be on probably more speculative than fact although Rummenigge was with Sanes Father yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.