Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the club paid 30-40 million for mangala still sends shivers down my spine
If he had been a midfielder or forward it would have been 20-30. CB's have had "demand" fee of like plus 10 the last 3 or 4 summers. There just aren't that many GREAT ones out there right now. Only 5-7 proven ones at top clubs, and then a bunch of potential young guys. Everyone knows the value of a world class CB, but everyone also knows there just aren't as many options out there for ones with potential. I still think Mangala will come good if he stays. He is 25 years old and with CB's, 25-29 is when they peak. Even if he doesn't peak until 27, we can get 4 more great years out of him.

Trust me, I've been watching football over 40 years and talent like this doesn't come along too often. Messi, Ronaldo etc . This kid will be in the same class one day. Why are Bayern and Real interested? I've been watching him play for a couple of seasons, not 5 mins on YouTube. It will be a very big mistake to miss out on him.

If your still flappin after 40 years, I guess you aint going to change soon.

I suspect this talk of Bayern etc is simply a negotiating ploy to try to pressure us into paying Schalke's full valuation. I could be wrong but that's what it sounds like.

The latest CityWatch podcast, with the former Bild sports editor, was interesting as he reckoned that it was a year too early for Sane to be moving to a pressure situation like the PL and that he'd benefit from a year on loan in a less pressured environment. Good podcast. Take a listen.

Trust me, I've been watching football over 40 years and talent like this doesn't come along too often. Messi, Ronaldo etc . This kid will be in the same class one day. Why are Bayern and Real interested? I've been watching him play for a couple of seasons, not 5 mins on YouTube. It will be a very big mistake to miss out on him.
You must be his biggest fan girl or dad, cause no one else is so high on him

I don't understand player valuation sometimes, Sterling & Mangala are worth +40million but Sane is not worth it !
Sterling has the English premium. Mangala, well....he... I give up... No clue why the club valued him that much

I'm not suggesting either is/will be better, but I'd rather have Barker & Sterling as our starting wingers in 5 years time than Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.