Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had been a midfielder or forward it would have been 20-30. CB's have had "demand" fee of like plus 10 the last 3 or 4 summers. There just aren't that many GREAT ones out there right now. Only 5-7 proven ones at top clubs, and then a bunch of potential young guys. Everyone knows the value of a world class CB, but everyone also knows there just aren't as many options out there for ones with potential. I still think Mangala will come good if he stays. He is 25 years old and with CB's, 25-29 is when they peak. Even if he doesn't peak until 27, we can get 4 more great years out of him.
Hmm not sure about the excess payment for centre backs, Alderweireld, Van Djik and Otamendi to Valencia amongst others all went for a little over £10M We just heavily overpaid, though I don't deny he may yet make a decent defender, though I don't think he will ever be a ball player.

i cant help feeling the media monitor sites like this bang out a rumor to get hits and increase revenue
chill everyone what will be will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.