Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why today
Every man and his dog looks good on utube
Who says we arehaggling over a few million

Trust me, I've been watching football over 40 years and talent like this doesn't come along too often. Messi, Ronaldo etc . This kid will be in the same class one day. Why are Bayern and Real interested? I've been watching him play for a couple of seasons, not 5 mins on YouTube. It will be a very big mistake to miss out on him.

That's the only quote from him I can find on the internet from whenever he said this- I doubt it's true, or if it is he is probably stating the fact that if City's deal falls through for whatever reason, Sané will turn to Bayern.

I don't understand player valuation sometimes, Sterling & Mangala are worth +40million but Sane is not worth it !

I don't understand player valuation sometimes, Sterling & Mangala are worth +40million but Sane is not worth it !

Where exactly has anyone or anything indicated Sane is 'not worth it'? Just because he hasn't signed yet doesn't mean the club aren't willing to pay what it takes to sign him. Why on earth do people think signing a player is like popping down to the shop to buy a pint of milk?

Some of your recent posts have my spidey senses tingling.

Where exactly has anyone or anything indicated Sane is 'not worth it'? Just because he hasn't signed yet doesn't mean the club aren't willing to pay what it takes to sign him. Why on earth do people think signing a player is like popping down to the shop to buy a pint of milk?

Some of your recent posts have my spidey senses tingling.

OK, then Lets hope we sign him as cheap as possible and no other club will hijack the deal.

I am just worried about his dad statement yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.